Party Hijab Styling
Access Duration: 30 days
Styles learnt: 3
This video shows you how to use a tube cap and add volume. Use effective pinning techniques to ensure secure styling.
Pleated Zig Zag Style - you will learn:
- This style is particularly suited to those with a rounded face shape.
- The video teaches how to avoid making your face look wider with my tips and tricks.
- How to tie a scarf with a safety pin without ruining the quality of the scarf or snagging.
- How to create neat pleats with straight edges
- Effectively pin a headpiece
- How to create a style to suit your face shape
Beaded Chiffon Style - you will learn:
- Embrace your face shape by creating softer layers
- Use a beaded or bordered scarf to create the perfect party look
- Utilise all the edges to create a layered look
Two Layered Style - you will learn:
- Use 2 scarves to create layers
- Use excess material without your style looking too bulky
- Set and pin beaded headpiece
- Create perfect neat pleats in between layers with effective pinning